PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk is one of the biggest cement companies in Indonesia with the distinguished advantage of integrated businesses in ready-mix concrete and aggregate - provides a working environment that encourages personal & professional development skill. We seek high caliber professionals to join our team.
NR Plant OHS Officer Work location Narogong Jawa Barat
Scope of works:
• The incumbent has responsibility to facilitate, drive and assist all implementation aspects of approved OH&S management System (Holcim OH&S Pyramid and fatality prevention elements) and guidelines in efficient and effective manners, which based on approved risk management framework for cement manufacturing operations.
• Proactively develop and maintain a positive work team environment, active communication, open and honestly at any time.
• Bachelor degree in HSE or related fields
• Minimum of 3 years experiences in Health, Safety and Environmental Management context with an extensive and successful previous occupational health and safety background in Manufacturing, Oil and Gas or Mining Industries
• Computer literacy, MS Office & Lotus Notes (optional SAP)
• Excellence communication skills in Bahasa and English ( oral and written )
• Certificate from related Occupational Health and Safety
• Ability to demonstrate strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of Indonesian OHS & Environmental Regulation
• Hazard identification, Risk Assessment and Accident Investigation skills
• Adapts and Learns
• Willing to travel domestically & internationally
Should you interested please send your application via our email address before June 30, 2011. Please indicate position applied for on the subject field of your email.